2nd Annual Yoga Challenge
Sunday, August 20, 2017 | 7 a.m.
Water Fowl Lake Pavillion, Maryland Zoo in Baltimore | Druid Hill Park | Baltimore, MD 21217
Challenge yourself and your friends in this all day, outdoor, one-of-a-kind team yoga experience! Teams of up to 8 members will be guided through a full day of varied-intensity yoga by some of the best instructors in the area! When not on your mat, treat yourself to a variety of wellness experiences and shop in our Wellness Marketplace. Check out our video of last year's yoga challenges in Madison, WI and Baltimore, MD!!
Register and start fundraising today to earn your spot and to help double lung cancer survival. Register using the links above by the Wednesday, August 16 deadline, and download donation forms here.
Registration is $50*/person and includes exclusive light blue event yoga tank (see men's and women's versions), yoga towel, and entry into the full day experience. Team captains also receive a complimentary training tank. All participants are encouraged to set a personal participation goal for the day (i.e. 5 hours).
Registration fee is counted towards your fundraising totals. By registering, you are setting an intention to reach the minimum fundraising levels stated below. Fundraising rewards are available at the $500, $1,000, $2,500, and $5,000 levels.
- Up to 8 yogis can contribute to a team.
- Team fundraising minimum is $1,200. (For a team of 8, that is $100 per person after registration fees are factored in.)
- Team members may complete as much or as little of the yoga as they choose, but at least one team member should strive to be on their mat participating at all times.
- Fundraising minimum for those registering without a team is $400.
- Individuals are welcome to join the Sangha Circle on event day to practice with other solo yogis.
- Individuals may complete as much or as little of the yoga as they choose.
|7 a.m.||Check-in and mat placement begins|
|7:40 a.m.||Welcome comments and fundraising awards|
|8 a.m.||Yoga practice begins|
|4 p.m.||Closing celebration|
All proceeds raised by this team yoga challenge fund vital research and awareness programs dedicated to this vision. Learn more.
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT PARTNERS!