|Donate to Sara!||Join this Team!|
I made a personal donation to Free to Breathe.
Sara A Tyszko
Sara A Tyszko
Thank you for visiting our Team Heide fundraising page! We started this team in 2014 to honor our friend and colleague Natalie Heide, who passed away from lung cancer in May 2014. We are running again this year to raise money for cancer research ansd support for people living with lung cancer.
Will you donate today and join me in raising money to fund lung cancer research and treatments that will save lives so that together we can help Free to Breathe in their quest to double lung cancer survival by 2022?
Here are ways you can help:
• Click on the “Donate” button to support my fundraising efforts with a donation
• Spread the word about my fundraising efforts by sending the link to this webpage to everyone you know
• All of the above!
Fundraising for Race for Breath benefitting Free to Breathe is my opportunity to make the world a better place. And it’s your opportunity to help restore hope to those faced with a lung cancer diagnosis.
Thank you in advance for your support and generosity. Please share this page with your friends and family. Together, we can make a difference for each and every person whose life has been touched by lung cancer. Together, we can all be Free to Breathe.
About my non-profit:
Free to Breathe is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization dedicated to doubling lung cancer survival by 2022. We will accomplish this by:
• Funding research with the greatest potential to save lives
• Helping all patients fully understand their treatment options
• Ensuring molecular tumor testing is standard of care
• Doubling the number of lung cancer patients on clinical trials
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.
©2017 Free To Breathe | All rights reserved.